About Stereotactic Academy
Welcome to this e-learning resource for stereotactic functional neurosurgery and DBS, with focus on visual anatomical targeting.
The aim of this website is to cover every detail of DBS that is of importance from a clinical perspective, including the most fundamental basics. The site is therefore suitable for young colleagues who are starting their training within the field of stereotactic functional neurosurgery and DBS. Hopefully, some of the lectures will also be of value to more experienced colleagues, and to nonneurosurgeons with an interest in DBS.
Before entering the website, please look at the website presentation and study guide.
We recommend using Google Chrome for browsing the website and viewing the lectures.
The Stereotactic Academy is supported by
Latest NEWS and reviews
Register and log in to view the full content
- Course in Functional Neurosurgery by ARKANA Forum GmbH 11-12th October 2021
- Human autonomy and the frontal lobes. Part II: Patient behavior in complex and social situations: the “environmental dependency syndrome”. Lhermitte F. Ann Neurol. 1986 Apr;19(4):335-43.
- Endovascular deep brain stimulation: Investigating the relationship between vascular structures and deep brain stimulation targets. Neudorfer C, Bhatia K, Boutet A, Germann J, Elias GJ, Loh A, Paff M, Krings T, Lozano AM. Brain Stimul. 2020 Oct 6;13(6):1668-1677.
- High Frequency Deep Brain Stimulation of Superior Cerebellar Peduncles in a Patient with Cerebral Palsy. Lin S, Zhang C, Li H, Wang Y, Wu Y, Wang T, Pan Y, Sun B, Wu Y, Li D. Tremor Other Hyperkinet Mov (N Y). 2020 Oct 7;10:38
- Dentate nucleus stimulation for essential tremor. Paraguay IB, França C, Duarte KP, Diniz JM, Galhardoni R, Silva V, Iglesio R, Bissoli AB, Menezes JR, Carra RB, Lepski G, Barbosa ER, Ciampi de Andrade D, Teixeira MJ, Cury RG. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2020 Dec 3;82:121-122.